Check back often for other important updates!
Hey LoCo Wellness Community!
The LoCo Urban Wellness Expo is just around the corner! We are around 2 weeks away from the BIG day. Let’s get ready!
Unfortunately, the GUAC-OFF has been canceled. We added different classes in that time slot, so all is well!
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
- Instagram: @locowellness #locowellness #locowellnessexpo
- Please use the attached graphic in any emails you send! Link it to locowellnessexpo.com
Don’t forget to register for your Swag Bag and the incredible line-up of classes, workshops, and features on June 1!
Here’s how that works:
- EVERYONE NEEDS A TICKET (EVENTBRITE) to attend any of the classes, and there are limited quantities available. You email us directly for information (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you do not want to register for each individual class, there is a bulk class/workshop registration form available here. However, no reservation is confirmed without an EVENTBRITE ticket (all bulk reservations will be updated in EVENTBRITE every 12 hours).
- All class participants (fitness-based) will be required to have a signed waiver or they won’t get their access wristband at the Registration Desk. Waivers are here.
- Class waitlists are available, so if a class says it is booked, just sign up for the waitlist. Invariably, people grab tickets and then cannot make it to the event. Waitlist registrations take priority over walk-ins.
- All participants are encouraged to arrive 30-60 minutes before their class starts to finalize registration.
- No waiver (fitness classes), no ticket? NO WRIST BAND. No wrist band, no access to the classes. NO EXCEPTIONS.
TICKETED ATTENDEES ARE GUARANTEED CLASSES (with the “rain exception” for Zumba), WAITLISTED ATTENDEES are next in line for spots in the classes, WALK-INS will be permitted any open spots if not claimed 30 minutes before a class begins. IF YOU HAVE A TICKET OR ARE ON THE WAITLIST, YOU NEED TO CHECK IN AND GET YOUR WAIVER SIGNED BEFORE THE 30 MINUTE CUTOFF OR YOU COULD LOSE YOUR SPOT.
OUR SILENT AUCTION PREVIEW SITE IS LIVE: https://www.accelevents.com/e/LoCoUrbanWellnessExpoSASSYGuacamole
We will open the auction a few days before the Expo begins. All items are local pick-up only.
PARKING AT THE EVENT
Please arrive at the Event Center in time to park. There are ample “on the ground” spaces that tend to fill up during lunchtime. Parking is available in the parking garage, as well.
ZUMBA PARTICIPANTS PLEASE READ
If you are coming for the Rooftop Zumba Class, you still must come into the Main Expo to get your wrist band to access the top floor of the Parking Garage. Please leave yourself plenty of time to park, get your wrist band, and then get into the Zumba Class. We suggest being at the Expo by 10 AM to avoid the lunch rush. In case of bad weather (REALLY BAD WEATHER), only those with VIP tickets will have access to the smaller, indoor class. VIP tickets are available on Eventbrite when you click the “register” button. They are donation-based tickets with the proceeds benefitting Veterans Yoga Project.
These policies may be updated at any time. Please direct any questions about our June 1 event to email@example.com.